Friday, September 3, 2010

Wo I am writing!




Alright...2 years later and I decide eh, I don't know maybe I should update this thing? So much has happened since then! I went through a whole pregnancy (aw man I didn't get to use the pregnancy little ticker on the blog! So depressing ;0). Our little angel is now 7.5 months old! Jovi Kaikea was born January 14th at 7 lb. 13 ounces. She is a doll that loves to crawl backwards, chew on tags, eat and play with her big sister. Our little family of four could not be more perfect!

Elise turned 5 August 20th and starts school next week! I can't even believe that yet! I am a mom of a kindergardener! She is so excited for it too! Her only worry is that she won't see me as much, which is so cute! Her teacher's name is Mrs. Peterson and she's about 6'2"!

I have a goal to spend my free time wiser. With Elise going to school for the first time (she didn't go to preschool) I can now get some quality things done during Jovi's nap. No internet stuff either. Purely sewing, bows, piano and reading! I will probably need to write it down so I don't blow it off, for some reason I take myself so much more serious when I write things down.

Alright, so for Elise's funny quote for today. While talking about what animals we would want to be Elise says, " Daddy would be a monkey........Daddy loves bananas!! When you are sleeping at night daddy eats tons of bananas! He just gobbles them down!" Wow I never knew that, maybe I should set up a hidden cam to catch the monkey act.

3 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Whoohoo and welcome back :) I was shocked to see you guys at the top of my updated blog list, but very happy to see it :) Hope to see more pics and whatnot soon :)

oh and I cant believe Leiser is so big...like whoa :)

Brenna King said...

Hallelujah!!! you actually wrote!!! You definitely need to keep this up! We love you, Brian, and your two little munchkins sooooo much!

coolhandluke said...

we'll bring some bananas for Thanksgiving to see if Brian goes nuts.