She was so excited to lose her tooth. But I'm not quite sure she realized it would hurt when she told Brian to pull it out :0) She got a bag of change and some chap stick for those chapped lips! She insisted that the tooth didn't go under her pillow because the fairy wouldn't be able to get it, smart girl!
The other day when I was driving her to school we had the radio on the song Marry Me by Train. She said, "That's weird, he's saying marry me. All he should do is just do something for her, like make her food." I love my Leiser.
She also learned to braid only after being shown twice, it was a new years goal for her, and she is so motivated!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is growing-up so fast! A.d I love how smart she is. Please tell her that I miss her terribly, and I love her so much!!!
PLEASE WRITE MORE OFTEN... I love hearing and seeing updates on your family!
"like make her food." that's hilarious! She seems to know what's important in life! Though it's usually the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...
What a sweet little girl! She is a real smart one, too! I still am amazed at how fast she learned to braid! That's a lot of coordination for a five year old! Give her a big kiss from Nana and Papa!
haha, yeah I loved the make food thing too! yeah, I'm gonna try to update more, I need to remember all the funny things Elise says! And the braiding, yes she was pretty amazing with that I must say!
Tara, your entire blog is beautiful! I didn't realize you had been writing so long! You shouldn't keep such great things a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have such a beautiful family. You truly have been blessed! (So have we!)
Post a Comment