Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Day At the Beach










Brian had worked a late day on Thursday, so we decided to make it a beach day on Friday. He got off work at 1 pm and off we went to Moonlight Beach! It was so much fun. Elise has always loved the beach and we were excited to see Jovi's reaction. Jovi has been to the beach quite a few times, but never in the ocean. Well she LOVED it. She only cried once throughout the whole time we were there and it was when we took her away from the water.
Elise was busy filling a big hole with water for Jovi to play in and looking for rocks. It was so fun to see the two play together, that is something I have wanted for Elise for a long time.

Kevin and Lorin showed up too which was fun, and I am bummed I didn't get any pictures with them! Afterwords we all went out for pizza, some of which was eaten off the floor...haha don't ask.

On the drive home Elise told us about 100 different April Fools jokes. Some where, "Hey mom there's a tree on our car!... April Fools!" Or, "Hey guess what it's night time now so you will all turn into buildings!...April Fools!" She so silly, but she loves this day :0)

Jovi started to fall asleep on the drive and we tried hard to keep her awake since we needed to bathe her when we got home, but she was so exhausted. She was smiling and laughing the whole time though, even with her eyes half open, right until she was completely out.

3 comments:

Brenna King said...

Oh my goodness. You have the cutest family ever!!!!! I love both Jovi's and Liser's swimsuits. And I am so jealous you can just go to the beach like that!!!!

Tara Schrock said...

Well you will just have to move here! It's one of the many reasons we love it here and want to stay! And thank you, you are super sweet!

Don Anderson said...

Oh my goodness! Tara those are beautiful pictures! I would love to have you send them to us so we could print them up! What memories you are making! I sure love you!