Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yay for good deals!


So I honestly have a ton of things I should be writing about...which I will...eventually. But this one was quick and easy. :0)
My latest shopping trip was awesome! I have been using coupons for 3-4 years now, but it's been over the last year that I have been doing some serious saving, and not on junk food (which is SO much easier to save on (like Lucky Charms, un-natural margarines & PB, cookies, soda blah blah blah) but on natural, more healthy food! This shopping trip at Ralphs I got:
8 boxes of Mom's Best Natural cereal
4 Boxes of Ronzoni Wheat Pasta
1 tub Land O Lakes Butter w/Olive Oil
4 Protein Bars
2 Bags Quaker Rice cakes
2 Silk Almond Milk Cartons
2 Gallons Arrowhead Water
3 Voskos Greek Yogurt
2 Bottles of R.W. Knudsen Organic Black Cherry Juice
1 Boulder Organic Kettle Chips
And I spend a grand total of: $13.86 !!!
I have 2 more super awesome trips for this next week :0)

4 comments:

Brenna King said...

you go girl!!!! I need to live next to you!!!!

Tara Schrock said...

yes you do :0) just do it....

Brenna King said...

wow! Tara, you are amazing! please keep all of us up on your amazing dealios! Love ya, Mom

Don Anderson said...

That's my girl! Looking forward to future posts!